Elite FLow Piping have stringent Quality Management and Control System to ensure the superior quality of products. All of our products are strictly inspected at each stage of the production process from the Inspection of Raw Material to the finish products. Each order is carried out as per Inspection / Test Plan, Required Specifications and Applicable Manufacturing / Quality Standards.
MATERIAL RECEIVING INSPECTIONS
Elite Piping Material Inspections are carried out as follows:
- 1. DIMENSIONAL INSPECTION: Dimensions are checked at each end of the purchased material.
- 2. VISUAL INSPECTION: Surface check to ensure that material is correct and suitable for production of products.
- 3. COLLATING: Tests are done to ensure that the chemical composition and tensile properties of the described items are exactly as shown in the material certificates.
Elite Flow Piping products are manufactured from carefully selected materials of the finest metallurgical quality on well-controlled jigs, tools and molds. In order to ensure that all products meet quality specifications, the following in-process inspections are performed./
- Visual Inspection
- Dimensional Inspection
- Shape Inspection
- Hardness Test
- Temperature Check
- Processing Conditions Check
- Material Identification (marking)
- Other Inspections
Elite Flow Piping products are subject to the following final inspections before they are packed and delivered.
- 1. VISUAL INSPECTION: Both internal and external surfaces are checked to confirm they are smooth and do not bear any harmful defects.
- 2. DIMENSIONAL INSPECTION: Done to ensure that all products are in conformity with dimensional tolerances of relevant Codes and standards.
- 3. SPECIAL INSPECTION: Non-destructive examinations and mechanical tests are performed as per customer’s Request.
- 4. CERTIFICATION: The Mill Test Certificates are issued in accordance with DIN 50049 / EN10204 unless otherwise requested by customers.
The Third Party Agencies such as BV, LR, DNV, SGS, etc … are welcome for Inspection of our products at any stage during or after the production according to the client’s Inspection requirements.
- Universal Mechanical Testing Machine
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Impact Testing Machine
- Optical Emission Spectrometer
- Positive Material Identification Machine
- Ultrasonic Thickness Inspection Machine
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- X-Ray Detector
- Digital Ultrasonic Detector
- Charpy Impact Tester
- Brinel Hardness Tester
- Portable Roughness Tester
- Portable Hardness Tester
- Vernier Caliper
- Dial Gauge
- Cylinder Gauge